+49 711 685-60735
- Quoc Huy Do, Pedram Hosseyni, Ralf Küsters, Guido Schmitz, Nils Wenzler, and Tim Würtele, “A Formal Security Analysis of the W3C Web Payment APIs: Attacks and Verification,” 43rd IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P 2022), 2022. To appear.
- Karthikeyan Bhargavan, Abhishek Bichhawat, Quoc Huy Do, Pedram Hosseyni, Ralf Küsters, Guido Schmitz, and Tim Würtele, “DY*: Modular Symbolic Verification Framework for Executable Cryptographic Protocol Code,” 6th IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P 2021), 2021. To appear.
- Christoph Egger, Mike Graf, Ralf Küsters, Daniel Rausch, Viktoria Ronge, and Dominique Schröder, “A Security Framework for Distributed Ledgers,” Cryptology ePrint Archive, Technical Report 2021/145, 2021.
- Quoc Huy Do, Richard Bubel, and Reiner Hähnle, “Inferring Secrets by Guided Experiments,” in Theoretical Aspects of Computing - ICTAC 2017 - 14th International Colloquium, Hanoi, Vietnam, October 23-27, 2017, Proceedings, 2017, pp. 269–287. Best paper award.
- Quoc Huy Do, “Detection and Exploitation of Information Flow Leaks,” 2017. Available at http://tuprints.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/6258/.
- Quoc Huy Do, Richard Bubel, and Reiner Hähnle, “Automatic detection and demonstrator generation for information flow leaks in object-oriented programs,” Computers & Security, vol. 67, pp. 335–349, 2017.
- Quoc Huy Do, Eduard Kamburjan, and Nathan Wasser, “Towards Fully Automatic Logic-Based Information Flow Analysis: An Electronic-Voting Case Study,” in Principles of Security and Trust - 5th International Conference, POST 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 2-8, 2016, Proceedings, 2016, pp. 97–115.
- Quoc Huy Do, Richard Bubel, and Reiner Hähnle, “Exploit Generation for Information Flow Leaks in Object-Oriented Programs,” in ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection - 30th IFIP TC 11 International Conference, SEC 2015, Hamburg, Germany, May 26-28, 2015, Proceedings, 2015, pp. 401--415.
- Quoc Huy Do, “Using SMT solver and symbolic execution to generate test inputs for C programs,” 2010. Available at http://repository.vnu.edu.vn/handle/VNU_123/42121.
- Quoc Huy Do, Anh Hoang Truong, and Ngoc Binh Nguyen, “Extending CREST with Multiple SMT Solvers and Real Arithmetic,” in 2010 Second International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering, 2010, pp. 183–187.
- Van Huong Pham, Minh Tuan Truong, Quoc Huy Do, Hong Trang Le, Thanh Nhan Vu, Ngoc Binh Nguyen, and Anh Hoang Truong, “Some Approaches to Nom Optical Character Recognition,” VNU, Hanoi. J. of Science, Natural Sciences and Technology, vol. 24, pp. 90–99, 2008.